The booth spaces are leased to vendors for the duration of the event. The vendors sell traditional Mexican foods, arts and crafts, and items traditionally found at festivals. Commercial vendors bring all sorts of exhibits and displays. Also offered, are professional services such as screenings, banking, insurance, phone and recruiting.
RULES OF THE EVENT:
1. Application with booth fee must be returned by May 5th 2022. Vendors provide their own tables,
chairs, extension cords, etc. Booth assignments are numbered in a first come first serve basis.
2. Set up must be completed and all vehicles removed from inside the park by 10 a.m. on Saturday!
3. Vulgar, profane merchandise, or any type of non-vendor advertising is forbidden during the event.
4. Handcrafts, antiques, food, and home-baked goods are welcomed. Garage sale items are not allowed!
5. Electricity outlets (110) are available on a first-come first-serve basis. One plug per booth!
6. Vendors must remain at their booths until 5 p.m. No disassembly of booth prior to 5 p.m. allowed!
7. One business per booth, please! If two businesses are found to be working out of one booth, each vendor will be charged a booth fee. (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Please note: Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE regardless of circumstances!
Fees are donations to Communities Cinco de Mayo and are tax-deductible.
This is a benefit fundraiser event! Duplication of booths is permitted.
For more information call: (936) 632-8444.